REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN.
To Register, click HERE and it will take you to the registration page.
In person help will be the next 2 Saturdays February 16th and 23rd from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM at John Preece Park 780 Richmond Ave, Nicholasville, KY 40356. Registration closes Feb. 28th at midnight. Teams will be formed on March 2nd or 3rd. Players will be assigned to the same team they were on in the fall unless you note otherwise in registration. A picture of the birth certificate must be loaded to players profile to complete registration.
Registration information for Spring 2019
All players will need to bring a copy or submit a copy of your child’s Birth Certificate this year in order to complete the registration.
- Drop off a copy at one of the JCPL registration dates
- Email a copy of the Birth Certification to [email protected]
- Mail a copy to JYSA, PO BOX 644, Nicholasville, KY 40340
- Download a copy during your online registration
JYSA Age Groups for Spring 2019
- Jan 1, 2015 – Dec 31, 2016 U-04
- Jan 1, 2013 – Dec 31, 2014 U-06
- Jan 1, 2011 – Dec 31, 2012 U-08
- Jan 1, 2009 – Dec 31, 2010 U-10
- Jan 1, 2007 – Dec 31, 2008 U-12
- Jan 1, 2005 – Dec 31, 2006 U-14
- Jan 1, 2003 – Dec 31, 2004 U-16
Fees & Uniform Costs
- U-04 – $55 Shirt cost $10
- U-06 – $70 2 Shirt set $20 (1 blue, 1 green)
- U-08 – $85 2 Shirt set $20 (1 blue, 1 green)
- U-10 – $90 2 Shirt set $20 (1 blue, 1 green)
- U-12 – $95 2 Shirt set $20 (1 blue, 1 green)
- U-14 – $100 2 Shirt set $20 (1 blue, 1 green)
- U-16 – $100 2 Shirt set $20 (1 blue, 1 green)
*Shirts can be reused from last 2 seasons replacement shirts are listed. Uniform sets for U6 and up includes a Blue and a Green Jersey. We will keep the same uniforms for all age groups. You will no longer need to purchase uniforms when you move up an age group.
Players Will Need
- Appropriate sized ball (U-04 = 3, U-06=3, U-08=3, U-10=4, U-12=4, U-14 and older Size 5)
- Shin guards
- Water Bottle
These items can be purchased from local discount retailers or sporting goods stores. Some sporting goods retailers often offer coupons or package specials at the beginning of each soccer season.
- A copy of player’s birth certificate is required. (If you are late with your registration(s), a $10 late fee PER CHILD is assessed and there is a possibility that the child will be placed on a waiting list.)
- For U4 Academy, the JYSA T-Shirt, Size 3 Ball, and Sneakers are OK.
- For U6 and older groups you must provide Shorts, Socks, Cleats, Shin-Guards and Ball, as well as the Jersey set available through JYSA purchase (prior seasons Jersey works if it fits).
- New teams MUST be formed each Fall session, and players MAY return to the same team in the Spring session.